Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To Bake or Not To Bake?

THAT is the question on my birthday evening. I am thinking about perhaps baking some yummy cupcakes for work but more importantly for the teachers at my sons school. This week is Teachers Appreciation Week and they definately deserve some Bellisima Delights from yours truly. They put in extremely long and hours at North Star Academy, and are very dedicated to each of the students education.

I will keep you updated and let you know if they will get treats tomorrow or on Friday.

PS Sorry Mr P no sweet potato pie this time

UPDATE: I didn't make the cupcakes in time for Teachers Appreciation week since I had surgery later in the week. I did make 24 cupcake this week and sent them to school to show my appreciation even though they were late. Half were chocolate and the other half were vanialla stuffed with chocolate pudding. Hope they enjoyed the treats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment